Swain Techs offers its clients cyber strategies and practical solutions to address complex challenges. Our solutions enable our clients to establish a pro-active approach to reduce risk and protect the valuable data and IT assets, giving them “Peace of Mind”
The following solutions reduce your exposure to threats through our proven success in intrusion prevention, detection, and recovery:
Swain Techs provides auditing services focused on Information Technology Systems and Business Continuity Management.
The Information Technology audit evaluates the effectiveness of processes and controls within IT governance frameworks such as COBIT and ITIL. The business continuity audit evaluates the design and implementation of the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
ISO 27001 Audit
Validate compliance with the requirements of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in any organization based on the ISO 27001 standard.
Means information security to all those preventive and reactive individual, organizations and technological systems that allow safeguard and secure the information seeking to maintain the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of it. The concept of information security should not be confused with computer security, since the latter only in charge of security in the computer medium, may find information in different ways or means.
For the individual, information security has a significant effect on their privacy, which may charge different dimensions depending on the culture of it.
The field of information security has grown and evolved significantly since World War II, becoming an accredited career worldwide.
This offers many specialty areas, including information systems auditing, planning business continuity, and Digital Forensics Management Security Management Systems to name a few.
- Diagnosis ISO 27000 GAP
- Information Asset Management
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Design and Establishment of ISMS (ISO 27001)
- Norms and Organization
- Management Culture
Information Asset Management
Design, establish and implement a continuous improvement process for the identification, assessment, classification and treatment of the most important information assets of the organization. An asset information in the context of the ISO / IEC 27001:2005 is "something that an organization values and therefore must be protected" (software, hardware, services, people, information).
Design, establish and implement a continuous improvement process for the identification, assessment and management of security risks on the most important information assets of the organization.
Designing a process with the roles, responsibilities, and activities to identify, analyze, classify, contain, eradicate, and recover from a security incident information and determine post-incident activities.
Design and Establishment of ISMS (ISO 27001)
Develop and implement a management system based on the international standard ISO 27001, based on a risk management approach to security, to establish, implement, operate, monitor, maintain and improve information security in an organization.
Norms and Organization
Defining the regulatory framework of information security policies made by information security based on the requirements of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 and safety procedures required to implement Security Policies. Additionally to define the security organization of the information in an organization.
Define a process by which to raise awareness among employees about the importance of information security to the organization's success, since most operating positions to managers, defining their responsibilities and commitments in maintaining appropriate levels of security according to best practices and corporate security policies, facilitating change the current culture of the organization towards a culture focused on information security.
ISO 25999 GAP (ISO 22301)
The objective of this service is to determine the client's level of compliance (GAP Analysis) with respect to business continuity management under the framework of the BS 25999 standard (ISO 22301). The level of compliance indicates the status of implementation and administration management business continuity plan and provide recommendations to achieve the desired level of compliance.
Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
The objective of this service is to identify the resources, actions, tasks and data required to manage the technology recovery efforts when disaster strikes and to continue to provide the services required by the business that are supported by IT in the days tolerable.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Determine activities to establish, implement, operate, monitor, maintain and improve preventive measures and capacities in order to continue with the business even when an event occurs that disrupts the operation of the processes and their critical functions.
Identifying best practices required, through a framework of processes and controls to achieve management, administration, and control of IT.
• Improve the alignment of IT-based business strategy
• A view, understandable to management, of what IT does
• Provides clear ownership and responsibilities, based on process orientation
• General acceptance of IT practices of third parties and regulators
Project Management Office (PMO)
Swain Techs' PMO solutions help you deliver projects on time, on budget and within your defined requirements so you can focus on running your core business while we run the critical projects for you.
- Building a Culture Change in Project Management.
- Standardize the Management of Projects.
- Provide training to its employees.
- Minimize project risks.
- Provide managers and management support for the implementation of projects.
- Managing resources allocated to projects for effective implementation of the same.
- Support the development of the project plan and its interaction with other plans.
- Evaluate strategic viability, (ROI, NPV, IRR), and technical projects.
- Coaching managers and project coordinators in the different stages of their life.
- Train and help develop team members of the projects.
- Coordinate and ensure documentation of processes, methodologies and project management metrics.
- Coordinate and monitor projects under their responsibility.
- Build and support the generation of indicators of cost, risk, time and quality of projects.
- Provide information on the Management of Projects for different stakeholders in the organization and customers.
- Define and establish project management standards.